OSTEOPATHY, PHYSIOTHERAPY & SPORTS INJURY CLINIC
Our Practitioners are highly qualified and trained in the assessment and treatment of all types of musculoskeletal, spinal and sports injuries. We have a comprehensive knowledge of tissue pathology, tissue healing and biomechanics.
Our Skills and Expertise Include:
- Joint mobilisation and manipulation
- Soft tissue techniques such as deep tissue massage and friction
- Biomechanical assessment of movement and loading
- Orthotic prescription
- Sport specific functional rehabilitation techniques
- Exercise prescription for prehabilitation, rehabilitation and injury prevention
- Assessment and treatment of postural and movement dysfunctions and muscle imbalance
- Spinal Decompression
A Note on Equipment:
At Riverview Clinic® we have a range of equipment such as a Traction Tables, Vibration Plates, Massage Chairs, Gait Scan, Interferential machines, Ultrasound etc. These are used infrequently, but when necessary. We will always explain to you why you may need one of these techniques to aid recovery of your injury.